You can add text to individual dates when you make a wall or desk calendar.
- Go to the target month grid page.
- Zoom in and click on "Add Text" at the bottom of a date (see right).
- A larger text field opens up so you can enter your text, and change the font and the font color (see below).
- Click Save to close the text field.
- If you need to edit the text later, just click the date to edit.
Note: This is a fixed text field. You cannot add another text field to the particular date and you are limited to one line of text. The font, font color and alignment can be changed, but font size is limited. Please be sure the text you enter fits the space if you choose a different font. Also, if you choose to include both a photo and text on a given date, make sure the text color is visible on the photo. If it isn't visible, you can change the background color behind the text to make your text show better.
If you have previously created a calendar project, you can import your saved date photos and text for wall calendars. See how in Importing text or photos for specific calendar date. This option is not currently available for desk calendars.