The shopping cart icon appears on the upper right of most pages (as shown on the right if you haven't added anything to it).
Once you add a product or prints to your cart, the icon displays the number of products or prints that you have added (example right).
To place an order, follow these steps:
- After adding something to your cart, click the shopping cart icon.
- If you have not placed an order before, and you are ordering products that are available for pick up at a store, you will be taken to the SHIP or PICK-UP page where you can:
- Enter a shipping address to have the order delivered, including street, city, state, zip code and country. Click CONTINUE when done. You may be asked to confirm your address.
- Click the PICK-UP tab to choose when you want to pick up your order, as well as the store location. Pick-up options are shown for stores that offer your product based on your post code. Some products are not available at all stores.
- For Mail Orders--The shipping address and the shipping costs appear, along with estimated delivery dates for each method. Select the shipping method you want and ensure the shipping address is correct. If not, click change.
- For Pick-Up--The store you selected appears with store hours, contact information, and estimated pick up time. Click "Change pick-up" to choose a different store.
Please note that we're currently not accepting any more orders for Standard collect. Home delivery is the only shipping method available for new orders.
- CHECKOUT--to enter your credit card information and billing address.
- Check out with Paypal--to log in and charge your Paypal account.
- Cancel or change an order
- Change shipping address
- Estimated delivery date
- Order confirmation and shipping notification emails
- Order status details on your home and order history pages
- Pick up your order at a Boots store in the UK
- Problem with your order or the site?
- Promo codes, credits, and gift certificates